Hi everyone! Sorry for not having been posting these past few days. Just so you know, I am doing my favorites and empties posts in an alternating pattern. Since last month I did a favorites post, this month I'm doing an empties post. It's not every month that I find a lot of favorites, and it's also not every month that I have a lot of empties; so this is what I'm doing. Let me know what you think about this idea on the comments down below.
1. Raspberry Peach Macaron candle. Oh my gosh! I have been burning this up for the whole month. I was using this candle every day this month, which is a rare thing for me since I like switching up fragrances. This is my favorite from the Sweet Shop collection of Bath and Body Works. I would totally repurchase it!
2. Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer. Hands down, this is my most favorite moisturizer since last year! I've been religiously using this product over the past year. I love this product! It so moisturizing, and it has SPF 15 on it. It's definitely a drugstore must-have. Totally repurchasing it.
3. Simple Kind-to-Eyes Eye Make-Up Remover Pads. I love this product so much; I don't think I could find anything like it. My eyes get irritable and itchy easily, and this product is perfect for me because it doesn't make my sensitive eyes itch. Also, as a waterproof mascara lover, this is the perfect product! It really cleans my eye lashes really well without being too harsh. I've been repurchasing this for a long time, and I will continue to repurchase it.
4. Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara. I seriously love this mascara. This is the perfect waterproof mascara for me. I use this every time I wear make-up. I also haven't found any product like it. I would repurchase it.
5. Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo. I love this product as a dry shampoo, but I had a really bad experience with the packaging. Its spray easily broke, and I wasn't able to use to it since then. It didn't even last for a week. It broke on my third try. I love the product in it, though. I would probably repurchase it if they change the packaging, but for now, I would not repurchase it.
6. Rimmel Glam' Eyes Precise Design Liquid Eyeliner Black Glamour. I loved this product before discovering the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I loved the precision that it gave me when using it. However, it smudges really easily, and it's not the tip is not the easiest to use when you're only a beginner. I would not repurchase it.
7. Aveeno Active Naturals Smoothing Body Wash in Pomegranate. I love me some great-smelling body wash! I also love body washes that are exfoliating. Put them together and we have a winner! I love, love, love this body wash! I have been using this for three months now. I would definitely repurchase it.
"When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars."
Be better than who you were yesterday.
♥ ♥ ♥
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'