- Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer This has been one of my all-time favorites, especially for the cold weather. It makes my skin extremely soft right after applying it to my face. I have been using this product for almost a year now, since I've been introduced to it. It also has SPF 15, so it's a win-win.
- L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm I use this for at least twice a week and it really makes my hair soft and silky. It prevents me from having split-ends and controls hair frizz.
- Nivea Lip Butter Loose Tin, Smooth Kiss I've used this product all winter long. It really prevents me from having dry and chapped lips, especially during the cold weather. I only apply this in the morning and in the evening; since it does the job perfectly, I don't have to keep on re-applying again and again.
- St. Ives Green Tea Scrub I use this product once a day to get the dirt and make up off my face. This product totally changed my life; it prevented me from having acne on my face and it erased some of my black spots too. I'd really recommend this acne treatment.
- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Healing Oil I use this after I take a shower. It helps my hair become soft and silky, and it prevents my hair from drying. I don't apply this product on my roots since it has a tendency to make your hair look oily.
- TRESemme Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioning Treatment This product is my life saver. It treated my split-ends, and now, I can't stop using it. I apply it when my hair is 80% dry after washing my hair. I'd really recommend this product for those who have a bad case of split-ends.
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara You can never go wrong with this product. I feel like this really is the perfect mascara. I've tried several other new mascaras, but I'm definitely sticking to this one. You can also purchase a waterproof one. It's the best mascara, in my opinion. It doesn't smudge, and it stays all-day.
- Essie Sunday Funday Nail Polish This is one of my go-to nail polishes. I love the coral color of this nail polish. I feel like this looks great on all skin tones. I especially love the vibe that these types of color give.
- Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm, Strike a Rose This one is my favorite Baby Lips Electro. It's the perfect color, and the color is so versatile. It gives an effortless vibe but still put-together.
Be better than who you were yesterday.
♥ ♥ ♥
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'